If you are a fan of using WhatsApp, and you like to post WhatsApp statuses such as how you feel today, and your photos. You may sometimes want to publish Written statuses either for famous writers or life quotes that you learned from life experiences. In this post, you will find a link to download Quotes Status for WhatsApp for iPhone, and you will learn how to post written WhatsApp status.
DOWNLOAD WRITTEN STATUS FOR WHATSAPP
Here is a direct link to download Quotes Status for WhatsApp app.
How do I download WhatsApp status on iPhone?
- Make sure to download WhatsApp app on your IOS device.
- Download the Written WhatsApp Status app from the download button above.
- When you open the app, you will see different categories for different written WhatsApp Statuses such as Funny, life, Birthday, etc.
- Click on any category you want.
- We chose the Friendship category.
- As you can see from the photo many quotes that you can choose from.
- After you choose any quote, you will see this interface that allows you to edit the quote.
- After that, click on the shared icon as the arrow points.
- Now choose the WhatsApp platform that you want to post the quote to.
- As you can see from the photo, Click on My status.
- WhatsApp Asks for the last time if you want to edit the quote before posting it. Then, click Send.
- Now the quote has been posted on WhatsApp as you can see below.
You can repeat this method and apply it to any line inside the app that you want to post on WhatsApp as a Status.