Although WhatsApp dark mode has not yet arrived on WhatsApp for iPhone, you can still activate it by following simple steps to access dark WhatsApp. The technique varies depending on your iPhone version, but you can enable the dark mode on WhatsApp 2022 for all iOS generations. You can use this approach until iOS’s official dark mode is released.
HOW TO GET WHATSAPP DARK MODE ON IPHONE?
FOR IOS 13 AND HIGHER:
- If your iPhone has iOS 13 or higher, go through the following steps:
- Go to your iPhone’s settings and choose Display and Brightness.
There are two look options:
dark and light.
The settings will be set to Light by default.
Switch the gadget to dark mode, and you will find that it has become black.
If you follow those procedures, you will see that WhatsApp has switched to dark mode.
This will not just affect the WhatsApp app; all programs on your iPhone will go into dark mode.
FOR IOS 12 AND LOWER:
If your iPhone is running iOS 12 or earlier, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to Settings, then General.
- Navigate to Accessibility.
- Screening rooms are available.
- Switch to inverted colours.
- Then comes the smart reversal.
BEFORE ACTIVATING WHATSAPP DARK MODE:
- When you enable the dark mode for WhatsApp, it will be applied to all applications.
- Know your iOS version before attempting any of the solutions listed above.
- You need to upgrade WhatsApp to the newest version to avoid problems; to download the latest version, go to WhatsApp for iPhone.
ENABLE DARK MODE FOR WHATSAPP WITHOUT THE OTHER APPLICATIONS
If you want to activate the dark mode for WhatsApp solely without the other programs on iOS, the only way to do so is to download WhatsApp Plus, which offers additional features, one of which is the dark mode for WhatsApp, which you can enable from the WhatsApp Plus settings.
ADVANTAGES OF BLACK WHATSAPP FOR IPHONE:
- The black color is more comfortable for the eye, especially in the evening or in low-light places.
- Change the traditional white and green WhatsApp look to black.