Until now the dark mode didn’t arrive on WhatsApp for iPhone, but you still can enable the dark mode on your WhatsApp by following easy steps to get the dark WhatsApp. The solution is different based on What version your iPhone is, but non the less you will be able to activate the dark mode on WhatsApp 2022 for all iOS versions. You can use this method till the official dark mode launches on iOS.
HOW TO GET WHATSAPP DARK MODE ON IPHONE?
FOR IOS 13 AND HIGHER:
If your iPhone has iOS 13 or higher to the latest version, follow the next steps:
Go to your iPhone settings then click on Display and brightness.
On appearance, you have two options which are dark and light. By default, the settings will be on Light.
Switch to dark mode on the device, where you will notice that it has turned black.
After you apply those steps go to your WhatsApp and you will find it has changed to dark mode.
This will not be limited to the WhatsApp application, but all the applications on your iPhone will turn to the dark mode.
FOR IOS 12 AND LOWER:
If your iPhone has iOS 12 or lower, follow the next steps:
- Go to Settings then General.
- Go to Accessibility.
- Screen facilities.
- Go to inverted colors.
- Then to clever reverse.
BEFORE ACTIVATING WHATSAPP DARK MODE:
- When you activate the dark mode for WhatsApp, all the applications will turn to the dark mode.
- Before following any of the methods above know your iOS version.
- You need to update your WhatsApp to the latest version so you don’t face any problem, to download the latest version go to: WhatsApp for iPhone
ENABLE DARK MODE FOR WHATSAPP WITHOUT THE OTHER APPLICATIONS
If you would like to activate the dark mode for WhatsApp only without the other applications on iOS, the only way to do that is by downloading WhatsApp Plus, this application has additional and one of them is the dark mode for WhatsApp, you can enable it from the setting of WhatsApp plus.
ADVANTAGES OF BLACK WHATSAPP FOR IPHONE:
- The black color is more comfortable for the eye, especially in the evening or in low-light places.
- Change in the traditional white and green WhatsApp look to black.