CAN I USE 2 WHATSAPP IN IPHONE?
You can run more than one WhatsApp account on iOS at the same time, the method where you can use two WhatsApp accounts on iPhone is compatible with all iOS versions, and you don’t need to do jailbreak or any plus application, you can choose to open 2 or 3 accounts on the same device. Follow the next steps to know how to do it.
BEFORE YOU RUN TWO WHATSAPP FOR IPHONE, DO NOT FORGET ABOUT:
- Use different phone numbers for each copy.
- Chats in WhatsApp Plus can’t be restored.
- You account on WhatsApp plus doesn’t expose you to hacking.
USE TWO WHATSAPP ACCOUNTS ON IPHONE
From the following links you can download more than one WhatsApp version on your iPhone, we will elaborate more on the features of WhatsApp versions:
- Works next to the original WhatsApp.
- Compatible with iOS 14 and more.
- Free and doesn’t need jailbreak.
- If the application stopped working you can’t keep your chats or restore them from iCloud.
- The application has additional features that doesn’t exist in the original WhatsApp
- Works with the original WhatsApp.
- Compatible with iOS 9 up to the last version.
- Free and has no conditions for its use.
- You can restore your chats if you delete the application.
- Has many additional features that doesn’t exist in the original WhatsApp, for more information go to: WhatsApp Business .
IMAGE AFTER USING MORE THAN ONE WHATSAPP ACCOUNT
We downloaded WhatsApp plus for iPhone with WhatsApp Business, and both of them work completely fine with the original WhatsApp, as you can see in the following image:
As you can see the option is open for you to run 2 WhatsApp versions, you can have two or three accounts but keep in mind that you need a different phone number for each version of them to make sure they work fine without any problem.