Introducing and downloading the best Android 2020 keyboards with English language support
The keyboard can be one of your most important choices for your phone. Replacing the main keyboard is one of the things that makes your Android better than before. You can completely change the look and feel of the keyboard in just a few simple steps. There are many keyboard apps in the Play Store. You do not need to have a keyboard that was already installed on your Android device. Here we introduce the best Android keyboard apps, each with its own key features and capabilities. Some are more focused on entertainment and customization, while others are more focused on typing.
Gboard is Google’s official keyboard. It has many basic features such as auto-correction, multilingual typing, and various customization features. Google search feature is included in this keyboard and you can do hood searches without leaving the keyboard space. Features such as GIF search, voice typing, number row, and Google Translator are other features of this program. Google adds features to this keyboard at regular intervals. This is a powerful keyboard, the best part of which is that it is completely free.
Features of Gboard app – the Google Keyboard Android:
- Slide typing – Type faster by sliding your finger from one letter to another
- Voice typing – Just dictate text while moving
- Handwriting – Write in italics and typeface in 100 languages
- Search and share: – Press G and search and share everything on Google
- Emoji Search – Find the emoji you want faster
- GIFs – Search and share GIFs to get the best response.
- Typing in Multiple Languages - No need to switch between languages manually. Gboard automatically corrects and suggests in any language you enable.
- Google Translator – Translate while typing on the keyboard
ai. type keyboard is one of the oldest keyboards, which will definitely be one of our rigid options. AI Type Keyboard Pro has many standard features including predictiveness, auto-completion, emoticons, and keyboard customization. There are also over a thousand themes for customization. It is also one of the few Android keyboards with row numbers that you can have numbers in the top row of keyboard letters.
Features of ai. type keyboard Android app:
- Thousands of attractive and free themes
- Personalize backgrounds, colors, fonts, and more
- Auto-correction, auto-completion, and next-word prediction
- Write faster by swiping your finger on the keyboard
- Suggest emoticons
- Personalize the look, feel, and function of the keyboard by creating your own keys and shortcuts
- Resize the keyboard as needed
- Convert speech to text
SwiftKey Keyboard will definitely be among the best Android keyboards. This application has automatic prediction and correction along with gesture typing, theme support, keyboard customization, number row and cloud synchronization so that all your Android devices are updated with it. It also has above-average local language support that supports more than 100 languages.
Features of SwiftKey Keyboard Android app:
- Ability to type with a tap or swipe (swipe on the screen)
- Use gifs, stickers, and emoticons
- Over 100 colorful and beautiful keyboard themes
- Check spelling mistakes and complete and predict the word with powerful artificial intelligence technology
- Custom keyboard toolbar with a resizable menu of shortcuts
- Learn and predict your favorite emoticons for each conversation
- Create your own personal theme with your favorite background image
- Customize keyboard size and layout
- Supports over 300 different languages
Chrooma Keyboard As the name implies, Chrome is a very colorful keyboard. The most interesting feature is the ability of the keyboard to change colors based on the program you use. Also, the color combination and appearance of this keyboard is excellent. In addition, Chroma is compact and very fast, and you can have an extra row of emoticons, numbers, and suggestions on the keyboard.
Features of Chrooma Keyboard Android app:
- It has page compatible themes, has many features with beautiful and colorful themes
- Ability to search for animated GIFs
- Support for emoticons by offering emoticons
- Colorful navigation bar with color change based on the application in use
- Supports many gestures, for quick delete, delete all, cursor move, quick selection
- Multilingual typing support; Type in several languages at once, without having to change the language each time
- One-handed mode for faster typing with just one thumb and split layout for faster typing on larger screens
- Ability to write as a gesture and drag a finger on the screen
- Night mode support with automatic dimming and the ability to adjust the timer to change the day and night mode
Ginger Keyboard has something for every type of keyboard user. This app includes shapes, stickers, gifs, themes, and even games. On top of all the features, this app uses artificial intelligence to analyze the text and learns your writing orientations. In fact, the more you use the keyboard, the more accurate it becomes.
Features of Ginger Keyboard Android app:
- Check grammar, spelling mistakes, punctuation, and typos
- Support for emoticons, art emoticons, stickers, and GIF animations
- Accurate prediction of the next word
- Has more than 100 beautiful themes with the possibility of designing your own custom theme
- Emoticon prediction based on typed words and phrases
- Search emoticons and GIFs directly from within the keyboard
- Type faster by swiping your finger on the screen
- Has a smart bar to customize your keyboard with your popular and frequently used applications
- Has different games; Ability to play Snake, Squash (Pong like), Copter, 2048, or Sliding Puzzle without leaving your keyboard
- Ability to translate between more than 58 different languages
TouchPal is another popular Android keyboard whose most important feature is text prediction. Word predictions for the next word will appear as you type. TouchPal also has many features found in other keyboard applications, such as emoticons, GIFs, and themes.
Features of TouchPal Keyboard Android app:
- Over 5000 free themes, over 300 emoticons, GIFs and stickers
- Ability to change the theme background with your favorite photo and image
- Ability to type emoticons such as (° ͜ʖ ͡ °), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Accurate prediction of the next word and emoticons based on typed letters
- Powerful typing correction to check spelling mistakes
- Ability to type multilingual with support for more than 150 languages
- Ability to type with a gesture and swipe the screen
GO Keyboard is a free-wave keyboard with better auto-correction and a more user-friendly interface. The program supports more than 60 languages and the range of languages is expanding. Keyboard icons are compatible with all popular apps including SMS, Gmail , Whatsapp and more.
Features of GO Keyboard Android app:
- More than 800 free waves and other great emoticons (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Color themes and useful add-ons
- The highly adjustable toolbar in the keyboard area
- Smart word correction suggestions
- Various layouts, tablet support, and motion typing
- Provide various designs such as QWERTY, QWERTZ, and AZERTY for mobile mode and other special designs for tablet
- Fun typing and customizing the appearance and background of the keyboard