LG One Click Root 1.3 There are several ways to root Android devices. Most users root their devices with generic software. One of the disadvantages of this rooting method is the possibility of installing additional programs on the phone and the 100% failure to root the device.
In this tutorial, we want to introduce you to the software that can root the official LG G3 operating system (Android 4.xx and 5.xx) as well as other models with one click.
Confirmation of operation with this method is confirmed in the following devices (If your LG device is not in the list below, do not worry, most likely your device is also supported)
– LG G3 (all models)
– LG G3 Beat
– LG G2
– LG G2 Mini
– LG G Pro 2
– LG G Pad
– LG F60
– LG L90
– LG Tribute
– LG Spirit
– LG Volt
– LG G Vista
– LG Magna
Download the script version of the software – LG One Click Root 1.2 (Old script method – If the graphic version [Graphic UI] does not work, try this.)
– If the LG drivers are not installed, install them.
– Download the LG One Click Root software and extract it in the same folder.
– Enable USB debugging on your Android device. ( Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times, then go to Settings > Developer options and enable Usb debugging )
– Connect your phone to the computer.
– If you are using the GUI version (graphical user interface version), just install the LG One Click Root installer run, or double-click the LG Root Script.bat to run the script.
– Follow the instructions.
– If your Android device is not detected, switch between MTP and PTP options.
If the ” MSVCR100.dll is missing ” error message appears, install Visual C ++ Redistributable .
How to root your Android device:
– Install SuperSU Pro software on your Android device.
– Run the SuperSU Pro program and enter the Setting tab. Click on Full unroot.
– Congratulations, your phone is rooted! (Return to pre-root mode)