If there aren’t enough recording choices, you could occasionally wish to record a crucial phone call but be unable to do so. For certain users, there is no option in the WhatsApp app to record calls.
WhatsApp audio calls may be readily recorded for Android users. Call Recorder: The programmer Universal Call Recorder enables you to record calls. Nevertheless, not all phones can use the app. To find out if your phone is compatible with the app, you may first visit their help website. By clicking on this link, you may determine if this app is compatible with your phone. If your smartphone is on the list, you should take the following actions:
FOLLOW THESE 6 STEPS:
- Universal Call Recorder is available on the Google Play Store.
- Install it on your Android phone or tablet.
- The call recorder may then be accessed by switching to the WhatsApp app.
- The call recorder widget appears when you place a voice call on WhatsApp.
- If required, choose VoIP call as a voice call in the recorder settings.
- Call again if it doesn’t come. If you continue to get errors, it’s likely that the programmer won’t function on your phone.
HOW CAN I RECORD VOICE CALLS FROM WHATSAPP ON MY IPHONE?
A King WhatsApp voice call won’t be easy to record on an iPhone. There is no specific app that can record WhatsApp voice calls. The solution, however, needs a Mac and an iPhone. Follow these 5 steps to do so:
- You must use a lightning cable to connect your iPhone to your Mac. Select “Trust this computer” on your iPhone.
- launch Mac QuickTime. Select New Audio Recording under File by clicking the button.
- Next, pick iPhone in QuickTime and then click Record.
- Now use WhatsApp on your iPhone to contact your phone. Once connected, select the user-adding icon.
- Call the individual you want to record the audio with first, and then strike up a discussion.
- Close the QuickTime recording and unplug the line after the call is over.
- Your Mac will now include a recording of your WhatsApp call.
THING TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE USING A THIRD-PARTY APP?
Users are urged to exercise caution while working with other parties. Verify the developer’s identity, reviews, privacy policies, and other information before installing any apps. Install the app after you’re satisfied with it and only provide it the functionality (permissions) that it needs.