How to give two people live on Instagram with your friend?
There are two ways you can start a live stream with your friend on Instagram. You can invite your friend to join your live video or you can request to join your friend’s live video.
Follow the steps below to go live and then invite your friend to join your life:
- Open the Instagram app and tap the camera icon at the top left of the screen or swipe right from any part of the home screen feed.
- Tap Live at the bottom of the screen and select Start Live Video.
- Tap the two face icons that are on top of each other.
- Tap the name of the person you want to invite them to join your live video. Keep in mind that you can only invite someone who has already seen your live video.
- If your friend accepts the invitation to accept, you will see it appear on the split-screen. You will also be notified if your request is denied.
- You can delete the person you invited to join your live video by tapping x at any time in the upper right corner of the split-screen.
Follow the steps below to request to join the live video of your friend who is watching his live video:
- Click Request when you see the option to join the live video.
- Click Send Request.
- You will be notified after the person accepts your request.