Many users use WhatsApp daily to communicate with their contacts and to exchange photos, videos, and texts. However, users sometimes feel annoyed with receiving a large number of messages daily that they cannot reply to. so, the WhatsApp app includes a feature that allows users to hide their last seen, and to read WhatsApp messages without blue tick. In this post, you will learn how to hide last seen on WhatsApp, and hide blue ticks WhatsApp.
WHATSAPP TICKS MEANING
- WhatsApp Single Tick (1 grey ticks): It means that your message has been sent, but the other person hasn’t received it yet.
- WhatsApp Ticks grey (two grey ticks): When WhatsApp blue ticks turned grey, It means that your message has been sent, but the other person hasn’t yet seen it.
- Blue WhatsApp ticks: This means that your message has been sent and seen by the other person.
HOW TO HIDE BLUE TICKS IN WHATSAPP?
To feel a little bit more secure, WhatsApp allows you to hide your last seen and to hide blue ticks. Just follow the next steps:
How to read WhatsApp messages without blue tick?
- Make sure that you have the offical WhatsApp app installed on your phone.
- Go to WhatsApp settings.
- As you can see from the photo, Go to Account.
- Click now on privacy as shown in the image.
- As you can see in the image below, there is a feature named” Read Receipts In”. It comes by default in blue color, but if you want to hide blue ticks from your WhatsApp, make sure to disable it, so it looks gray.
- As you can see from the photo, when you disable the read receipts feature, this is how the other person will see the message they send to you.
HOW TO HIDE LAST SEEN ON WHATSAPP?
To hide your last seen on WhatsApp, follow the steps explained above, and when your reach Privacy click on last seen. Then, change it from Everyone to nobody.
HOW TO HIDE BLUE TICKS ON GB WHATSAPP?
Here is a WhatsApp single tick hack to know How to hide double tick on WhatsApp. To apply this method, you need to download WhatsApp GB or any Whatsapp plus copies such as WhatsApp Gold, WhatsApp blue, etc.
- First, go to WhatsApp settings. then click on privacy and security.
- Now click on Contacts, as you can see from the photo.
- You will see a list of the options that allow you to control your privacy.
- Hide Blue Ticks: This option allows you to hide blue ticks, and read their messages without your friends knowing.
- Hide Second tick: This option means just one tick will appear next to the message your friends send to you, so you can read it without their knowledge.
- As you can see one grey tick will appear next to the messages that your contacts send to you even after you reply to them.
Keep in mind that WhatsApp plus allows you to come back anytime and reset these options.
WHATSAPP SINGLE TICK BUT ONLINE
When you send a message to one of your friends and it just appears one tick next to the messages you send, this means that your friend is using one of WhatsApp plus copies and they have enabled the option to hide the second tick as we discussed above.
CAN I READ A WHATSAPP MESSAGE WITHOUT THE SENDER KNOWING?
Yes, you can read WhatsApp messages without the other person’s knowledge just follow the first method explained above if you are using the official WhatsApp, and the second method if you are using any copy of WhatsApp plus.