Learn how to create Gmail with your phone + How to create and log in to Google Gmail Email
Learn how to create a Google account without a mobile number
How to create a Gmail account on your PC or laptop:
Create a Google Account to register in Gmail. You can use your Google Account username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products (such as YouTube, Google Play, and Google Drive).
- Go to the Google Account Creation page ;
- Follow the steps on the screen to set up an account;
- Use the account you created to sign in to Gmail.
My username has already been selected
You cannot get a specific Gmail address if the following conditions apply to your username:
- Already used;
- Be very similar to the inventory username (for example, if [email protected] already exists, you can not use [email protected]);
- Is a username that someone has used in the past and then deleted;
- Google has reserved it to prevent spam or misuse.
Learn how to create Gmail on your phone :
If you are using an Android mobile phone or tablet, creating a Google account can be done from the settings menu, or if you have just purchased your phone in the early stages of setting up the phone, it is possible to create a Google account. has it. Here’s how to put one together for use with your Google Account.
Learn how to create a Google account on your Android phone without the need for a phone number :
- Enter the Settings section of your phone.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Accounts
- Click the Add Account option.
- Select Google.
- Click Create an account.
- Type the name associated with your account. You do not need to enter your real name, it is recommended that you use your real name if this is to be your primary account.
- Click Next.
- Enter the date of birth associated with the account. You must be at least 13 years old to create a Google Account. It is recommended to enter your correct Gregorian date so that you do not face any problem in forgetting the password and in order to recover the account. (You can use time.ir to view your birthday)
- In the Gender section, select your gender.
- Click Next.
- Enter your username in the Username field. This username will be converted to a Gmail address as well as how to log in to your account. If your username has been taken, you will be notified and other suggestions will be made.
- Click Next.
- Enter a new password for your account. The password must be at least eight characters long, but fortunately, you do not need to have a specific number or character.
- In the Confirm section, re-enter your password to confirm. You will be told that your chosen password is strong or weak.
- You will be asked if you want to add a phone number. You can use this phone number to verify your identity, log in to your account and help people find you if they have your phone number. Click Yes, I’m in to add your number or Skip to reject it.
- Your main Google Account is now set up and your username and password are displayed. Click Next to exit this page.