You probably have recently heard about WhatsApp Plus’s Always Online functionality. The Plus developers had created a really surprising feature, and when consumers learned about it, their enthusiasm erupted.
But in addition to the previous Always Online function, we also have the Hide Online Status feature. On WhatsApp, you could previously set your status to Always online, but you can now now choose to hide this information.
If you don’t want your contact list to know when you were last online, or “Last Seen,” you can use this access to your advantage. Every time we log into WhatsApp, the servers send a notification to each of our contact lists, displaying an Online status next to our profile name. However, one may disable Last Seen for all of their contacts by turning on the WhatsApp Plus option to Hide Online Status.
If you don’t want anyone on your contact list to view your most recent online activity, which is indicated by the phrase “Last Seen,” you can benefit from this access. Every time we log into WhatsApp, the servers send a notification to every person in our contact list, displaying an Online status next to our profile name. One may, however, turn off Last Seen for each person on their contact list after turning on the WhatsApp Plus option to Hide Online Status.
The video above relies exclusively on WhatsApp Plus’s ability to disguise your online status for as long as you choose not to utilise that function. However, if you’re still having trouble following the video, you may also use the next set of instructions to enable the Hide Online Status function.
- On your Android phone, you must first download and install WhatsApp Plus.
- Afterward, enter your WhatsApp number and OTP to begin the account verification process.
- Start using the WhatsApp Plus main page right now.
- Select the three-dot settings symbol from the bar above by clicking it.
- From that choices list, choose and open the Plus Settings.
- Select Security and Privacy, the first item on that lengthy list.
- The Hide Online Status section will now appear at the top of the list.
- Turn on the Freeze Last Seen toggle, then click Enable on the next dialogue.
- Start the WhatsApp Plus APK again.
You won’t share your online status with anyone on your Contact list from the present time until you disable this option. No one can see when you were last online, so there’s no need to explain to your lover why you stayed online all night. Say goodbye to the Last Seen restriction of the official WhatsApp and live your life with enormous freedom.